OUR MISSION IS TO HELP CHILDREN AND THE MICROLOAN PROJECT IS A GREAT WAY THAT WE CAN HELP CHILDREN WITHOUT MONTHLY SPONSORSHIP.
Here is a great picture of six women in Rwanda receiving their loan together.
A donation of $125 will re-cycle from one woman to another helping them and their children get out of the cycle of poverty!
For a faster way to make money, we have purchased mobile food carts that can be "parked" in a busy area of the slums of Kenya or Congo, which enables a mother to sell hot foods. Women who are approved are borrowed a Home of Hope food cart for 6 months to sell food and make a quicker and bigger profit.
- $500 buys a cart with supplies
- Can earn up to $10-20USD/day (average wage is $0.25/day in the slum)
- Woman becomes self-sustaining
- Passed on to another woman every 6 months!
We redesigned the food carts into stands to make them lighter and easier to maneuver for the ladies over the rocky, volcanic areas of DRCongo.
- $350 buys a stand, umbrella, bbq, and all supplies & inventory she will need to start
- They can sell multiple items at a time, such as eggs, fruit, bbq food, juice, airtime, internet data bundles, and more!
- Can earn up to $10-$20 USD/day (average wage is $1/day)
- A woman and her family become self-sustaining
- The Cart is passed on to another woman every 6 months!
They have each received training on how to manage their new income. Each woman is taught to tithe faithfully to their church and make a difference in the lives of their children and others!
Give to This Amazing Project
A general microloan is $125.
A food cart is $500 with supplies.
A food stand is $350 with supplies.
Any amount will help a woman to become self-sufficient!